Registered Nurse Cath Lab
Advocate Christ Medical Center
4440 W 95th Street, Oak Lawn 60453
Advocate Aurora Health
Job ID: R12834
• Full time 40/hrs per week.
• Magnet designated, trauma I, academic medical center.
• One of southwest Chicagoland’s busiest Cath Labs developing exceptional procedural skills. • Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, 401L with matching, vision, PTO, STD, LTD, and more
• Completion of an accredited or approved program in Nursing.
Licensure Registration and/or Certification Required: Registered Nurse license issued by the state in which the team member practices.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification issued by the American Heart Association (AHA).
• Team members will maintain annual educational requirements for hospital-based certifications (e.g. DNV CARF or others).
• Typically requires 1-year of experience in clinical nursing.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required:
• Demonstrates progression to provide holistic patient care and the ability to view clinical situations from a patient and family focus.
• Demonstrates progression to recognize situational changes that require unplanned or unanticipated interventions and responds to situations with confidence timeliness and flexibility. • Proficient computer skills use of electronic mail and electronic medical records systems. • Excellent communication (written and verbal) listening and interpersonal skills. • Demonstrates human relation skills with the ability to develop rapport and maintain positive professional relationships with a variety of patients team members and physicians. • Ability to take initiative and work collaboratively with others.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively make critical independent decisions.
• Excellent organization prioritization and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrates time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize in an environment with frequent interruptions.
• Demonstrates coordination collaboration delegation and team building skills.
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.