*This Opportunity is in Oak Lawn, Illinois. Relocation Assistance available*
Manager Clinical Operations Surgical Services and PACU
Advocate Christ Medical Center
4440 W. 95th. Street, Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Advocate Aurora Health
• Job ID # R11305
• Status/Hours: Full time, Day/PM
WHO WE ARE: Advocate Christ Medical Center, our 802-beds, multi-designated Magnet, level I trauma, teaching hospital is part of Advocate Health. We are the 5th largest, nonprofit, integrated health care enterprise in the nation. Our strategic and innovative system operates 67 hospitals and over 1000 ambulatory medical, cancer & surgical centers across Illinois, Wisconsin, Georgia, Alabama and The Carolinas.
SITE and UNIT DETAILS: This is an outstanding career opportunity to lend your voice and expertise to impact operations, process improvements and future vision of the surgical service line. The surgical nurse manager will oversee clinical operations of 26 OR suites, 2-Hybrid suites and PACU unit, that performs 24,000 surgical cases annually – the 2nd largest OR volume in Chicagoland. Collaborate with clinical peers and Director of Surgical Services to promote an inclusive, engaged, high performing OR and PACU teams and operations. The change management experience gained will enhance your leadership and project portfolio.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
• Planning, management, implementation, and evaluation of operations/ service to ensure quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
• Preparation and administration of budgets to ensure adequate personnel, facilities, and supplies.
• Responsible for the selections, development, motivation, and evaluation of staff. • Build a collaborative Assistance Clinical Manager team,
• Maintenance of effective working relationships with internal and external contacts. • Responsible for personal and professional growth and development.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) and Master’s Degree any field or a Bachelor’s Degree any field with a Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
2. RN Licensure in State of Illinois.
3. 2+ years of previous management experience focused on surgical services.
4. 4+ years of clinical RN experience in a surgical service setting.
5. Strong organization, planning, and delegation skills.
**Compensation is based on applicable years of experience plus an Annual Incentive Plan. A comprehensive Relocation Package is available. Comprehensive benefit package includes but not limited to comprehensive relocation package, medical, dental, vision options and 401k with matching. Access to leadership onboarding, progressive development education, training and mentoring for performance excellence, ongoing support, and career growth.
OUR COMMITMENT: Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers, and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.