Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families! Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years. At Fertility Centers of Illinois we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building. Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients. Together, we make families happen!
We are looking for a full time Registered Nurse position based out of our River North clinic in Chicago, IL
This position is 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Monday - Friday.
Must have flexible schedule as limited weekend rotation of up to four (4) days per year is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Work closely with physicians and staff to provide exceptional, compassionate patient care.
• Coordinate all aspects of patient care through evaluation, OI/IUI, IVF, and early pregnancy.
• Collaborate with Third Party Reproduction Coordinators for cases where a donor or gestational carrier/surrogate is needed.
• Collaborate with financial coordinators, insurance companies, pharmacies, physicians, staff, and others as necessary to coordinate patient’s complete care and service
• Perform phlebotomy and process/send out labs as needed.
• Perform procedures within the RN scope of practice and company policies.
• Assist with other office duties as needed.
Please see click on the linked file for more information!
Recruiter: Elsa Berry | firstname.lastname@example.org